40 hours, Capelle a/d IJssel
Do you have the Power for growth to make Risk ready for the future?
Do you have experience as a Risk Manager and would you now like to apply this experience to an organisation with multiple entities? Would you like to grow further in the world of mortgages and in the future internationally? If the answer is yes then you might be the Risk Manager Blauwtrust Groep is looking for!
Your work environment
Blauwtrust Groep connects the housing related supply and demand for residential mortgage funding in the Netherlands through its entities De Hypotheker, Conneqt, Quion and Dutch Mortgage Portfolio Management (DMPM).
With 30+ years of experience the Blauwtrust Groep (BTG) has built up a solid position in the Dutch residential mortgage market by providing consumers, intermediaries and investors with high quality products and services. Each individual Blauwtrust Groep company provides their customers with best in class propositions, aiming for the highest customer satisfaction.
At the same time the sum of the Blauwtrust Groep entities provides a full offering from consumer to investor which, from within one independent group, is unique in the Netherlands. This allows us to provide investors with a 'one stop shop' entry to the Dutch residential mortgage market and to provide intermediaries and consumers with high quality mortgage products and services.
Within the Private Equity environment we work in, we have the ambition to build and grow further, the Netherlands is not our limit. More and more international ambition and growth by merger and acquisition will boost your development too.
The parent company BTG sets up group-wide strategy, goals and parameters in order to give guidelines to the subsidiary companies and to serve them with the appropriate support in, amongst other things, accounting & financial control, group control, compliance, audit, legal and privacy.
We have an informal working atmosphere in which we think it is important to focus on the development of the organisation as well as the employees. We focus on qualitative results in a qualitative way.
As Risk Manager, you will work in a team of 10 FTEs.
What will you do?
As Risk Manager, you translate risk management frameworks into policy and guidelines with regard to the identification, analysis and management of risks, as well as providing assurance within the group with regard to the compliance and/or operation of the management measures taken.
You are the central point of contact for Blauwtrust Groep and you report to various stakeholders.
You work within a risk management team of 10FTEs within scope the parent company and its entities Quion, DMPM, Conneqt and the Hypotheker. Group activities broadly comprise consumer financial advice and intermediation, originating mortgages, insourcing portfolios and supervising and reporting on these portfolios. Portfolio includes 250,000 loans and is supervised on behalf of national and international financial institutions. Challenges and opportunities enough for you?
In short, as a Risk Manager:
- You will part of a professional risk management team of 10 FTEs;
- You take care of a sustainable risk management framework for Blauwtrust Groep and its subsidiaries;
- You provide proactive advice and insight into financial and non-financial risks;
- You manage all assurance activities within the group and external assurance activities (including ISAE 3402 or similar assignments) on behalf of the group;
- You consult with the Group Legal Officer, Group Compliance manager and Group Privacy manager with shareholder, SB, BTG board on the design, existence and implementation of the risk management framework, within the Group.
What do you need for this position?
As risk manager, you combine your critical and independent view with a proactive "hands-on" mentality. BTG is growing and is therefore on the move; you fit into such a working environment. You think in solutions and you know what, when and how to delegate. You are a solid conversation partner, you can connect, prioritise and switch quickly. You know how to turn analyses into risk reports like no other. This enables you to inform and connect your stakeholders. You are a team player who knows how to strike the right chord with a change mentality.
- You are a WO graduate supplemented with relevant further education;
- You have at least 7 years of experience (preferably gained in financial services);
- You have extensive experience with risk management;
- You have extensive experience with assurance issues and risk management.
What do we offer you?
The Blauwtrust Groep is looking for real top performers in their profession. Conversely, you can also expect a lot from us. A pleasant, collegial culture with plenty of room for initiative and development opportunities. You will also receive a complete and attractive package of employment conditions, including:
- A salary scale between €4899 and €6997 gross based on 40 hours per week & 200 holiday hours;
- Favourable pension scheme, a bicycle plan and the possibility of buying and selling holidays;
- A mobility budget;
- Numerous training and educational opportunities for breadth and height development;
- Flexible working options including working partly from home;
- A centrally located modern office on the edge of Rotterdam and in Capelle aan den IJssel with good accessibility by public transport and ample parking. Our office is close to Rotterdam Kralingse Zoom metro station and the A16 motorway.
Are you the risk manager with ambition to grow? Then email your CV with motivation to email@example.com
Would you like to know more about the content of the position? Then please contact Joyce Schoenmaeckers (CFRO Blauwtrust Groep) on 06-11628482.