40 hours, Capelle a/d IJssel
Do you have experience as a procurement professional and ready for a next step at group level of the mortgage powerhouse of the Netherlands with 250K loans under management and an international growth ambition already underway? Do you like the challenge of leadership? Then join Blauwtrust Groep as a Procurement Lead!
Your work environment
Blauwtrust Groep connects the housing related supply and demand for residential mortgage funding in the Netherlands through its entities De Hypotheker (www.dehypotheker.nl), Conneqt (www.conneqt.nl), Quion (www.quion.com), DMPM (www.dmpm.nl) and ROMEO (www.romeofd.nl).
With 30+ years of experience Blauwtrust Groep (BTG) has built up a solid position in the Dutch residential mortgage market by providing consumers, intermediaries and investors with high quality products and services. Each individual Blauwtrust Groep company provides their customers with best in class propositions, aiming for the highest customer satisfaction.
We are transforming the company on our way to even greater impact and growth!
What will you do?
As procurement lead, you will be responsible for the procurement and contract management domain. As a cooperating supervisor, you are both functionally and hierarchically responsible for managing the team. You direct all procurement and contract management processes within Blauwtrust Groep and its entities. You identify needs and investigate which suppliers best fit these needs. The Procurement Lead is expected to have a strong vision of the procurement domain in order to achieve a mature procurement function for Blauwtrust Groep. The scope of the procurement function covers significant external spend for IT, Facility, external staff and other spend categories. Challenges and opportunities enough for you?
As procurement lead, you will report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Blauwtrust Groep and lead 3 team members.
In short, as Procurement Lead:
- You will lead 3 team members;
- You formulate and implement procurement policies for Blauwtrust Groep and the various operating companies;
- You ensure correct preparation of tenders and prepare quotations;
- You manage contracts of Blauwtrust Groep;
- You will bring in practices in order to mature the procurement function;
- You manage contact with external and internal stakeholders.
What do you need for this position?
As procurement lead, you combine your critical and independent view with a proactive "hands-on" mentality. BTG is growing and is therefore on the move; you fit into such a working environment. You think in solutions and you know what, when and how to delegate. You are a solid conversation partner, you can connect, prioritize and switch quickly. You know how to turn analyses into risk reports like no other. This enables you to inform and connect your stakeholders. You are a team player who knows how to strike the right chord with a change mentality.
- You have a completed college/university education;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in procurement and contract management in the profit sector;
- You are a team player and have a passion for negotiating;
- You have knowledge of both Dutch and English.
What do we offer you?
Blauwtrust Groep is looking for real top performers in their profession. Conversely, you can also expect a lot from us. A pleasant, collegial culture with plenty of room for initiative and development opportunities. You will also receive a complete and attractive package of employment conditions, including:
- A market-based salary based on your experience, based on 40 hours per week & 200 holiday hours;
- Favourable pension scheme, a bicycle plan and the possibility of buying and selling holidays;
- Further needed education besides your already completed NEVI1;
- A mobility budget;
- Numerous training and educational opportunities for breadth and height development;
- Flexible working options including working partly from home;
- A centrally located modern office on the edge of Rotterdam and in Capelle aan den IJssel with good accessibility by public transport and ample parking. Our office is close to Rotterdam Kralingse Zoom metro station and the A16 motorway.
Are you the procurement lead with ambition to grow? Then please contact corporate recruiter Rachelle by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (0)6 15 62 30 25.
We hope to hear from you soon!