Learning & Development Specialist
32-40 hours, Capelle a/d IJssel
Do you get energy from further developing employees? As a Learning & Development Specialist, you ensure that employees get the best out of themselves through education and training. But it doesn't have to stop there. You are in control to further develop yourself as well. You can grow into an enormous number of positions. 900 enterprising colleagues have already gone before you.
What are you going to do?
As a Learning & Development Specialist you are responsible for initiating, developing, implementing and supervising development programs for managers and employees within the Blauwtrust Groep. You will support the creation of initiatives and interventions so that organizational goals are achieved. This could be a talent program, trainee program, management development program or a specific customized intervention. You work together with external parties, but may also put your own creative mind to work.
Through your actions as Learning & Development Specialist, you contribute to being an attractive employer, connecting across the various entities of Blauwtrust Groep and internal development and growth. You work closely with the talent attraction team and the HR business partners. They see what (new) employees need. You generate data, structure and report. You report to the Chief Human Resource Officer, Marian van Soest. You are also up-to-date with the state of the art, methods and techniques in your field.
In short, as a Learning & Development Specialist
- You support the development of programs in line with the strategy and objectives of Blauwtrust Groep;
- Compile a training year plan based on the strategic plans;
- You look for opportunities to translate internal and external knowledge into learning interventions that fit Blauwtrust Groep in the best possible way;
- Provide an up to date and attractive learning platform;
- Spar with colleagues from the HRM team on a daily basis to coordinate wishes and needs. Together we have 1 goal: To bring out the best in our employees!
What do you need for this position?
We require a heart and passion for organizing and project management. With your positive attitude, you get things done and never see bears on the road. You roll up your sleeves. You see potential for improvement and take the right actions to make it happen. Without too many instructions, you know how to work your way through all the information and resulting activities. Not only do you identify improvement potential, you also know how to take the right actions to realize improvements. And you can't do this alone, so you know how essential cooperation is.
- You have an HBO working and thinking level;
- You have demonstrable didactic knowledge and experience;
- You have knowledge of Blauwtrust Groep's products, business processes and systems, or are willing to acquire these;
- You have knowledge of the training market and relevant developments;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- You are strong on projects;
- You have excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English languages.
- Given the nature and confidentiality of our work, an integrity investigation is part of the selection procedure. In addition, an assessment is part of the procedure.
What do we offer you?
Continuous improvement is the common thread in our ambition: it is a way of thinking, of working and of living. Blauwtrust Groep is looking for real top performers in their profession. Conversely, you can also expect a lot from us. A pleasant, collegial culture with plenty of room for initiative and personal growth. This is not just what you offer others, we want to offer you too!
Conversely, you can also expect a lot from us. A pleasant, collegial culture with plenty of room for initiative and personal growth. You will also receive a complete and attractive benefits package, including:
- A salary tailored to your experience including a favorable gross / net ratio due to 0% personal contribution;
- A bicycle plan and the ability to buy and sell vacation days;
- Numerous training and education opportunities for breadth and height development;
- Development opportunities within the Blauwtrust groep (Part of is Quion, De Hypotheker Associatie and DMPM);
- Flexible working in different schedules and patterns and working from home is also a possibility (good work-life balance);
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Ergonomic work, healthy meals and sports at a discount.
Will you soon be our Learning & Development Specialist? Then apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rachelle van der Kemp, corporate recruiter, by phone at 06-15623025. For substantive questions, please contact Marian van Soest, CHRO, at 06-51190529.